Friday, March 18, 2011

Back to Work!

So I'm finally back to blogging and updating my work online. I won't really get into all the crazy goings on of the past few months. I will however say that the hiatus was definitely good for me, especially in terms of my creativity being rekindled and being inspired to illustrate again!

I have been in the process of updating my website but managed to completely mess it up. As of right now, charmainedsilva.com is unavailable! Oh brother! Its going to take a week or so to figure out the code and either fix the little problems or completely create a new site and start from scratch. The latter may actually be the best solution for me. This way I can understand how everything works and don't have to consult a web design team every time I need to make the smallest changes! I also want to add a sort of comic strip feel to the site. I'm thinking of doing an ongoing series...but that's all still in the works.

In the meantime, I am still pluggin' away. I recently completed this piece for a business out in California. Please check out Meg's great photography at Vie : Exposé .








xoxo With Love.

1 comment:

  1. This is really awesome work girly. I mean really awesome!!! You are really coming into style. You are owning it!! I am so happy and proud of you. Sometime you just have to take a little break. We all need one. I need one badly. Anyway, I did the book in traditional collage. I had a lot of fun with it. I can't wait to see it now.
    Hugs to you.
    V

    ReplyDelete